Belk’s Men’s Most-Wanted Fashion Picks for Summer 2011
Men’s Classic Comfort Takes on a Modern Spin
Guys, get your wardrobes sunny-weather ready by incorporating this season’s spins on classic pieces such as shorts, polos and dress shirts. Belk’s Summer 2011 fashion picks make it easier than ever for you to update your closet with the newest trends. Take a step into prep and mix in colorful staples for a selection of looks that work whether you’re at the office or on the go. Wherever the warm weather takes you, you’re sure to be looking stylish with these tips.
1. Summer Sportcoat- When was the last time you could feel comfortable yet polished? Try this must-have item in more casual textiles such as linen and cottons in sleeker, more relaxed silhouettes. It is the perfect “off duty” piece.
2. The New Polo- Put a modern twist on a tried-and-true favorite. Fresh fabrics, more color and unexpected collar treatments revitalize this knit, giving it a more youthful flavor.
3. Slim Ties- As jackets and suits get a little closer to the body, it makes perfect sense to streamline this important accessory. You will look neat and trim.
4. Bold Color Dress Shirts- Here’s a bright idea! Refresh your wardrobe with a few of the happiest hues around. Check out shirts in lilacs, pinks, yellows and blues. Roll up those sleeves and transition from desk to dinner with style and panache.
5. Patterned Shorts- Turn up the volume on your supply of summer shorts. Say “Yes!” to stylish prints that are way cool, comfortable and vacation friendly.
6. Preppy Shirts- Tune into patterns that play up casual, American style with a nod to the Ivy League. These shirts are the basic building blocks for summer duds that are clean and fresh.
7. Cargo Shorts- Just relax—relaxed fit, that is. Shorts in the newest neutral color palette are the perfect way to sport the utility trend that is resonating with guys in the know.
8. Sandal- Up your cool quotient with shoes that are fully functional in warm weather. Multi-strap, worked leathers in rich browns are a must to keep your feet cool and happy this summer.